Last Updated: March 15th , 2020
Contact Information for HR Sincron SRL:
3 Ermil Pangratti St., Suite 5, 1st District, Zip Code 011881
You can contact DPO for HR Sincron SRL using:
Phone: +40 372 921 197
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR SINCRON S.R.L. is a personal data controller, registered in Romania under number 17079.
1. What personal information do we collect on this website?
As a B2B software and services provider, HR Sincron can collect and process the following personal information about you:
• When you request a software demonstration or contact us to provide you with information about our products and services, by filling in any contact form, including but not limited to “Contact”, “Demo Request”, “Send Message” or any other similar form, we will collect: your first and last name, business email (preferably), phone number, the name of the company you represent, your position with this company, HR areas of interest to you and the message you sent us. We use this information to contact you, to provide you with the required information in a relevant manner and to facilitate the software demonstration.
• When you subscribe to our email marketing list to receive newsletters and alerts or download certain articles and research materials or other business content about our products and services, we will collect your email address, preferably the business one. Newsletters and alerts will always contain an unsubscribing method.
• If you submit a job application requesting for a job with HR Sincron SRL, you may provide us with certain personal information about you, such as those contained in a resume, letter of intent or other similar employment-related materials. We use this information to process and respond to your demand for current and future career opportunities. Unsolicited resumes will be kept for one year and will be destroyed after this period.
• If you contact us with a comment, a question or a complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and telephone number, along with the additional information needed to help us respond promptly. We can keep this information to help you in the future and to improve our customer service, our business offers and the website.
You have no obligation to give us this information, but without providing it we may not be able to get back to you with relevant or detailed answers to your business requests. The methods we’ll use to contact you in the future will always offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe or request the removal of your personal data from future communications.
About cookie usage
Our website also stores and processes information from the browser using its own cookies and third-party cookies. To the extent that this information may be considered personal data, it is used for managing and improving our site.
On this website we use the following types of cookies:
Functional or preferences cookies – allow a site to retain information about the changes you make on how the website behaves or shows, such as your preferred language or region. These cookies are not essential to the use of the website. However, without them, certain functionalities may become unavailable.
Analytical or site performance cookies – collect information to statistically analyze how the site works. These cookies help us: understand how our site is being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are and how to personalize the site to improve your experience.
Advertising cookies – are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. For example, they prevent the same ad from reappearing continuously, ensuring the correct display of advertising messages and, in some cases, enabling advertising to be served according to your interests.
2. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
HR Sincron may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To contact you by phone and/or by email through our sales department to present you the Sincron HR Software solution and send business offers and commercial information.
• For our email marketing communications – sending you newsletters and alerts from Sincron HR Software and HR Sincron SRL, containing news and information about HR, and also to confirm your subscription to the newsletter through a double opt-in mechanism, to ensure the security of your subscription.
• To contact you with an answer regarding a request for employment you have submitted with us, a comment, a question, a complaint, or any other kind of request that you have addressed to us.
• We can use your email address to send you transactional or administrative communications (confirmation email when you complete an action, take part in an activity) as well as service-related ads (notifications about our privacy, service features, changes to our online services, or other related changes).
• For cookies we have under our control, we use them to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience on our site, to be able to use all the site’s functionalities and also to analyze and improve the site’s performance as a marketing and sales tool.
Privacy Notice for Subscribing to Our Newsletter
Subscription to this newsletter is done in the “double opt-in” system. Once you click on the “Subscribe” button you will receive an email for confirming the email address provided. We’d like to be sure that’s really you the subscriber and that we have your agreement to send this information. To confirm, we require you to click on the link included in the email you received. Subscription will begin only after sending this agreement back to us. Periodically, emails registered in our database but not confirmed will be deleted from the system.
Your email will be used only by HR Sincron SRL. The data will be processed in Bucharest and stored on a server of our hosting supplier in Romania and in the Active Campaign CRM withing the company for max. 5 years. You can unsubscribe at any time from this communication using the “Unsubscribe” link included in our emails or by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. What do we do with your Personal Information?
Personal data collected through this website is processed at the HR Sincron SRL headquarters in Bucharest, Romania, by the sales and marketing departments. They can also be processed by Senior Interactive SRL as provider of digital marketing services (managing the marketing automation platform) and by Prestimedia Digital Solutions SRL as a provider of website management services.
Storage is done in specific systems, namely:
• The website’s own database, for which the hosting is provided in the Data Center of SC Net Design SRL in Romania.
• Our internal CRM solution hosted by SC Bigstep Cloud SRL in Romania.
• In the database of Active Campaign – as CRM services supplier, the data being stored on the company’s servers
HR Sincron SRL will not disclose, commercialize, rent, sell, or otherwise transfer personal information without consent, except as otherwise required by law.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
According to the Romanian law, we will keep personal data collected through this website for 5 years from the date of collection. This period is set considering the specifics of our business and the profile of the potential client. The data collected consists mainly of business contacts (email, phone, company name) and the duration of 5 years is based on the average time of occupying a certain position in a company for the person we communicate with; also, getting familiar with an HR software up to its acquisition is a lengthy process.
For information collected through cookies placed by Google as a third party through Google Analytics, the automatic data retention period associated with these cookies is 26 months.
After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data we have for marketing communication and service upgrades will be retained until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive this information. See the Retention Policy for more information about the privacy storing calendar.
5. Security of Data Processing
HR Sincron takes all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. These efforts include, but are not necessarily limited to, storing personal information in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and are only available to HR Sincron’s authorized employees.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to access and rectify or delete your personal data at any time.
If your personal information has been processed based on your explicit consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting HR Sincron SRL (contact details above).
You can access your personal information as processed by us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request such access, we will provide you with all the information required by law for the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the categories of recipients, the retention date, the rights to rectify, delete or restrict the accessed data if applicable, etc.
You can also contact email@example.com to express the following options:
• You may request that your personal information be corrected if it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
• You can request the deletion of your personal information.
• Along with any email communication that we send you, we offer you the ability to interrupt future communications (ie unsubscribe). Simply follow the unsubscribe process or the instructions provided in the email.
If you want to complain about how we handled your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you further believe that your personal data has not been administered in accordance with the law, you may contact the National Authority for Personal Data
Processing Supervision in Romania (ANSPDCP) and file a complaint against it.
7. Updates to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, for example, following relevant legislation modifications. We encourage site visitors to check this page periodically to keep up-to-date with our latest privacy practices.